Friday, April 24, 2020

My little Garden is Coming Along...

Well, my little garden is coming along...
Got some of my seedlings planted in the ground,, while others are still starting in the warmth of my dining room table..
 I still need to find onions, potatoes and 2 more raspberry plants..
 I have 2 of these bins, with strawberries,,, and I even have itty bitty strawberries coming on..
 my Tomatoes and Bell peppers are planted,,, as well as some other goodies..
 yep, even my tomatoes are blossoming..
 Hubby had to add his own touch to the garden décor... heeheehee..
We still have work to do around the outside of the garden... but by next year it should be a fabulous garden... to sit and watch the plants grow and enjoy a lovely glass of Wine.... 

3 comments:

  1. How nice to have such a pretty garden area. I haven't been anywhere to buy any plants as I'm trying to stay out of stores. Hasn't the weather been nice the last week or so? Rain tomorrow but we do need it. Thanks for sharing all of your garden goodness with us.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is just what I need! There are so many critters here that I can't really garden so I use containers and up close to the house but even then I have to watch out. Yours is perfect and so pretty too! A dream garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. We are still prepping our garden, as we cannot plant until after Mother's day in our area. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....