Thursday, April 30, 2020

Whooo's Watching the Garden???

Whooo's watching my garden???
 The Robins love my Cherry trees and the small birds like the Apple tree,,, sooo.. my darling hubby attached a bunch of rubber snakes to the trees.. and a Faux Owl on the garden post...
 Meet, Ollie,, the Garden Guardian... let's hope he is able to deter the birds...   
Gary,,, attaching snakes to the branches....  if the rubber snakes don't scare off the birds,,, our grandson is going to get a whole bunch of rubber snakes!!!  hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. We got an owl just likeOllie for the lake last year to try to scare off the squirrels but it didn't work. They weren't afraid at all. I'm hoping he works better for you! :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping Ollie will earn his keep and scar off the Robins,,, who have been eyeballing my strawberries! lol! I covered them with netting today.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....