Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Fantastic Find for the Day...

Wahooo! my new used "big girl Serger".
Lovely Tatted table cloth. (for my Scotty trailer)
I love this fun picnic ware... (in my trailer)
I found this bowl, and for only $1.29 Score! (also for my trailer)

Ok, I was not paying attention while driving back from Cheney this morning, missed my
Off-Ramp so I decided to just cruise on in to Spokane....Once there I decided to pop over to the Salvation Army store...so glad I did...Cuz I SCORED!!!!
I found the cool mid-century bowl as well as the fun 1960's plastic picnic ware.
I also found this beautiful table cloth with tatting all around the edge...
but best of all....
I found this awesome Serger.....and it was only $25.00 Holy Schmokes!
The clerk let me plug it in to test it...It Worked! Wahoooo!
I could hardly wait to get home & clean it up & play....
OMG! It works like a dream, I was even able to re-thread it with little difficulty.....it is so user friendly.
And to think for 4 years I have been using my little Tiny Serger for quick serger stitching... this will be a breeze....

1 comment:

  1. I may not covet but I think I'm lusting in my heart; great finds!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....