Friday, July 2, 2010

Quails...


OK, so I have said it before ...and I will say it again, Quail are NOT the brightest birds in the flock!
Hmmm, maybe I should title this post "What Hubby & I Do for Cheap Entertainment"...lol!
Last night while relaxing, enjoying the evening with a 'Farmers Cocktail' (Iced sweet tea) we were enjoying the sounds of the quail across the fields...when hubby remembered he had an old "quail call" whistle...so guess what we did for kicks-n-giggles?...yep we, meaning hubby, did his female quail call...OMG! it was the funniest thing to watch male quails running all over the property, calling back,,,and searching for that "Mae West" of a female quail!
Like I said, they 'ain't' the brightest birds in the flock....but certainly entertaining!
So, what do you do for cheap entertainment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you....