Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Apron Swap Santa!

OMG! Look what I got from Linda, my Flirty Apron Swap, swap sister.....don't pay attention to the kitty in the photo, she was just being nosey!
I placed the packages in order of the word, SANTA....each package has a "letter" attached to give me a clue as to what is in the package...
Oh Wowzers! my apron was made from found vintage fabric by Linda.
Then she crochet/knitted me a lovely snuggly green neck scarf.
I don't know if you can see the "banner" but it is soooo cool and each banner has glittered letters to spell out "Jingle" made from vintage graphics....I have seen these on various blogs & just love them.
Then there is a 3-pack of Holiday towels and yummy chocolate which I did share with my hubby.
So,
S - scarf
A - assorted chocolates
N - nostalgic graphics banner
T - tea towels
A - apron from vintage fabric....
I luv Santa! and Linda too!
Thank you both!
I have been on the look out for a vintage Mirror & brush set for quite some time....and today was my day!
Score, an old ~ 'new in the box' set,,,and the best part,,,,besides never having been used...it was made in the USA!
It was probably a gift to a mother/grandmother that was never used...how sad, but so glad that I am now the proud new owner.
The mirror is beveled mirror and the box is sort of a peach & gold color motif, with a lite blue satin lined box.
Ok, I am up to 9 Holiday aprons from apron swaps..... a gal can never have enough aprons!
I love these cute Holiday trees with the little lite pegs,,,,but I have never seen one like this, with the sweet faced children's choir..... it is dated 1983 on the bottom, so it is only 27 years old, but I love it just the same. The 'snow' covered tree is covered with glitter but did not show in the photo.
phew! what a busy day! now to maybe clean up my desk,,or not! maybe I'll just enjoy my mug of hot Amaretto & Chocolate....
Hey Santa, I have been a good girl!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked your package. I didn't want to even leave a comment here until now so as not to give myself away. It was so fun being a secret Santa to you. I'm glad to hear that your hubby got in on the chocolate. We don't want him to be left out. I'm also leaving a comment on your previous post with the orange apron.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....