Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bev's Handi-work

OMG! Look what came in the Post today!!!!!
Oh Bev...you have out done yourself... I love this sweet lap quilt and the colors!  My camera/photography skills do not do it justice... the colors are actually much more lovely then what  is shown here.
It's suppose to be for my sewing room,,, but I am thinking it would look better hanging on my wall by my computer, in the office... because every time I look at it,,, I smile!
Thank you so very much Bev.....
Isn't this sweet..... Thread spools... I have seen this quilt pattern, and have been toying with the idea of making it....along with a 1000 other quilt patterns....but am sew so happy Bev made it, now I can enjoy it with out having made a mess in my sewing room! lol!
Thank you Dear Friend.... and... I'll see you around the 'Glamp fire' in June!

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to receive that. What a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh - where does she find the time?? I think we need to change her name from Bev to energizer BUNNY!!!! You are one lucky gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo sweet! Bev is so talented!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....