Sunday, December 16, 2012

Victoria Magazine...

I wanted to share with you about my love for Victoria Magazine...which started back in the 1980's...
It embodies a side of me that loves all things refined, genteel, roses, tea and scones.
 2008 issue.. notice the lovely tea cup and hankie...
 Uber sweets in this issue....
 July 1996 issue......
 This is the lovely article they did about about Tasha Tudor...... filled with her graphics....

Victoria magazine is the perfect magazine to curl up on the sofa, roaring fire,,, cup of tea and scone or a couple of yummy cookies and of course a kitty or two...to gather up your thoughts and catch your breath..... The photos are soooo beyond words.... and the best thing is,,, I am such a fan, I have saved all my past issues since the  '80's...that I can pull them out and go back in time.
Victoria informs the reader of all the lovely places to visit in America as well as in England/Europe that embody the Victorian life style that fit's into today's world.....   SO if you get a chance, take a moment, snuggle with a copy, a cup and a kitty and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm heading to the library today. I hope to get an answer if any of the area libraries have this magazine. It looks like one I could cozy up with a hot cup of tea and read.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....