Friday, December 28, 2012

Care Package

Care Package from my childhood BFF in Germany... Irmgard  & Wilfried
 Filled with some of my favorite goodies....
 I always look forward to receiving my 'Care Package' of Lebkuchen... it makes me feel like I am in Germany with my dearest life long childhood friend as well as my family.
Irmgard sent me a 'sample' plate for the newest dinnerware design by' Rosenthal'.... called, "Grace"...
There are 4 designs in the series... (note the top, bottom, left & right sample designs...)
My favorite, naturally,,, is the "Garden" (pictured at bottom of the plate)...
Well by this time tomorrow I will have over-dosed on Lebkuchen, chocolate and gummi baren... and oh so worth it!

Our plan is to get back to Germany in 2014...in the mean time I am trying to convince Irmgard and Wilfried that they need to come out in 2013....cuz it's their turn to come here since I was in Germany in 2011.  Well, off to start nibbling on my sweets and thinking how much I miss being in Meimsheim and Heilbronn with family and friends.

2 comments:

I love hearing from you....