Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thank you Kristi

I have made some wonderful friends from a farm girl web site... one of them is Kristi, a talented crafty lady who surprised me with this delightful package....
Santa's Elves could not have done better! 
 she made this cute label.... now why didn't I think of this!?! 
 the box was full of goodies sweetly wrapped and waiting for me to tear into them!
  Kristi remembered my favorite color combination, purple and green...so she created, knitted a pair of pot holders and a wash cloth.... sa-weet! she also found this incredible 'vintage mixer' rubber stamp! I also found a 'Cow girl' stitchery pattern, note book and yummy chocolate coated sunflower seeds in the box !How cool is that? I love all my goodies... Thank you so very much Kristina....
HoHoHo and Merry Christmas to you all.
( check out her crafty blog at:   http://scrapreusedandrecycledartprojects.blogspot.com )

2 comments:

  1. Check out Kristina's fun crafty re-purpose blog at:
    http://scrapreusedandrecycledartprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Grace! I'm so glad you liked it all.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....