Sunday, June 17, 2012

John Fogerty Concert...

 Here you go,, two old "fogeys" going to a John Fogerty concert....
How Kool is this! we had great seats, only 10 rows back.... John Fogerty was/is one of Gary's favorite musicians and so needless to say Gary was thrilled to see J.F. in concert,,,albeit, 30years later! lol!
Fogerty gave a great performance and his voice and enthusiasm for his craft is very evident in his performance. For me however,,, I was amazed at all the 'old fogey/people that where in attendance! Wowzers, look at all the grey haired old farts... they better be careful 'movin and groovin.. they might break a hip...   when suddenly it was brought to my attention ( Thanx Gary)....I AM part of that aged fan club! YIKES!  when did that happen? lol! Better be careful, I might break a hip!  lol!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that's pretty cool! It's kinda nice to see gray, balding heads in groups. We (yes, I'm there too) can really appreciate things now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like you both had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you....